Due to increased demand and subsequent growth, we are looking for an AutoCAD 3D modeller to join our Bureau Services Team working on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects covering Rights of Light.
You will be creating 3D models with room layouts and working with Point Clouds.
You will have previous experience modelling solids in AutoCAD 3D and have previous knowledge or experience working in property and the built environment.
To help ensure that MBS Survey Software provides a first class Bureau Service.
The job requires:
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- High level of IT proficiency.
- Proven ability in AutoCAD 3D Solid Modelling - You will undertake a 20min test during your interview
- A good understanding of working with Point Clouds, Leica Cyclone and Leica Cloudworx (Optional)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to assess, prioritise and organise self and others.
- You will be a team player with good communication skills and have a sense of humour.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
You would report directly to the CAD Manager and you will be based at our Steyning Office in West Sussex. Free Car Parks are a short walk from our office.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this post please submit your application by email to email@example.com with a covering email and a copy of your CV.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE DO NOT APPLY